Joseph Hahn is an associate in Weil's Capital Markets practice and is based in New York. Joseph participates in advising issuers, underwriters and private equity sponsors in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions. He has been involved in investment grade and high-yield debt offerings as well as primary and secondary equity offerings.
Joseph has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its $6.4 billion acquisition of Maxar Technologies.
- Arrival Ltd., a manufacturer of lightweight commercial electric vehicles, in its $320 million offering of senior unsecured 144A/Reg S green convertible notes, concurrently with its $354 million follow-on offering of ordinary shares, to generate operating capital.
- Citi, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan, as joint book-running managers, in the $400 million and $800 million senior unsecured notes offerings by Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. for working capital, capital expenditures and investments.
- First Watch Restaurants, Inc. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $196 million initial public offering and a $70 million secondary sale of 4.5 million shares of common stock.
- Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and another financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in a $3 billion multi-tranche senior unsecured notes offering by Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. to repay existing indebtedness.
- Goldman Sachs, as underwriter, in a $998 million secondary offering via block trade of 28 million shares of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. by Mondelez International, Inc.
- As international counsel to Goldman and the other underwriters in the $515 million initial public offering of Oncoclinicas do Brasil Servicos Medicos SA (a portfolio company of Josephina Fundo de Investimento em Participações Multiestratégia (Josephina Fund for Investment in Multistrategy Participations)).
- Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and another financial institution, as dealer managers, in a $2.1 billion tender offer for certain outstanding senior notes of multiple series by Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) to repay existing indebtedness, financed by KDP's simultaneous $3 billion multi-tranche offering of senior unsecured notes.
- MSP Recovery, LLC in its $32.6 billion business combination with Lionheart Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Lionheart Equities.
Prior to joining Weil, Joseph was a consultant for Morgan Stanley and an associate at another international law firm.Joseph received his J.D. from Duke University School of Law, where he served as Article Editor for the Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum, and his B.S., cum laude, from Georgetown University.
Firm News & Announcements
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Advises Advent International on its $6.4B Acquisition of Dual-Listed Maxar Technologies Deal Brief — December 16, 2022
- Weil Advised MSP Recovery, LLC in its $32.6B Business Combination with Lionheart Acquisition Corp. II Deal Brief — May 18, 2022