Jonathan Bell is an associate in the Banking & Finance group in the London office of Weil. Jonathan has acted for private equity sponsors, corporates, financial institutions and direct lenders on a wide range of multi-jurisdictional financings with a particular emphasis on cross-border acquisition and leveraged finance (both public and private), as well as high yield financings, debt restructurings and refinancings.
Jonathan trained at Weil.
- Advent International on the financing of various acquisitions as well as refinancings and bids including the acquisition of Encora LLC and the refinancing of Williams Lea Tag financing arrangements
- Howden Group Holdings Limited on the financing of Aston Lark and Assiteca acquisitions
- Sun Capital Partners on the financing of Sports & Leisure Group acquisition
- Stirling Square Capital Partners in connection with the €450 million senior secured notes due in 2026 and super senior revolving credit facility
- BlackRock, as lender, on the amendment and restatement of a unitranche facility in connection with a minority investment in HH Global
- Ongoing portfolio company assistance