Jason has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of an approximately 50% stake in RxBenefits, Inc. and RxBenefits, Inc. in its acquisition of Confidio, LLC
- Charlesbank Capital Partners and its portfolio company Bridges Consumer Healthcare LLC in Bridges’ acquisition of Clarion Brands, LLC
- Clearhaven Partners in its acquisition of Wowza Media Systems, LLC
- Orva in the sale of a 50% stake to Trilantic Capital Partners
- Poppulo (a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its merger with Four Winds Interactive (a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners)
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Tenstreet, LLC
- PSG in its acquisition of a majority stake in Singlewire Software, LLC
Prior to joining Weil, Jason was an M&A/Private Equity associate in the New York office of another leading international law firm.
Jason received his J.D., cum laude, from Cornell Law School, where he was an editor for the Cornell Law Review, Honors Fellow of the Lawyering Program, and an associate for the Cornell Legal Information Institute Supreme Court Bulletin. He received his B.A., magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from Colby College, where he also played Tennis for the Mules.