Griffin has been part of the teams advising:
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in its pending acquisitions of Empire Access and North Penn Telephone Co Inc (together known as Empire)
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc. in Marcone’s acquisition of Munch's Supply
- Skillsoft Corporation in its $525 million acquisition of Codecademy
- Storytel AB, a publicly traded portfolio company of EQT, in its $135 million acquisition of Audiobooks.com
- TPG in its acquisition of a majority stake in Morrow Sodali
Griffin joined Weil as a summer associate in 2019.
Griffin received his J.D., summa cum laude and Order of the Coif, from Duke University School of Law, where he served as a Staff Editor and Editorial Board Member of the Duke Law Journal, and his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Florida. Griffin was recognized for obtaining the second highest score on the July 2021 Texas Bar Exam.