Evan has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities and its portfolio company Air Methods Corporation in a $125 million senior secured incremental revolving facility
- American Securities in $1.1 billion senior secured bridge, term and ABL revolving facilities to finance its $1.37 billion take-private of Foundation Building Materials, Inc.
- Citi, as administrative and collateral agent, in $1.7 billion senior secured revolving and term facilities for AZZ Inc
- Goldman Sachs, as bookrunner and lead arranger, in a $185 million incremental senior secured term facility for Alchemy US Holdco 1, LLC to finance the acquisition of Reading Alloys, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs and certain other initial purchasers of $100 million senior secured first lien floating rate notes of Sotera Health LLC (a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and GTCR) to finance Sotera's acquisition of Iotron Industries Canada Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase, as administrative agent and lender, in approximately $3.5 billion amended and extended senior unsecured revolving facilities for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Northeast Grocery, Inc., an entity resulting from the merger of Price Chopper Supermarkets and Tops Markets, LLC, in $873 million ABL revolving and first and second lien term post-merger financing facilities
- OUTFRONT Media, Inc., representing the initial purchasers, in a $450 million senior secured 144A/Reg S senior secured notes offering
- RentPath, Inc. in a $74 million senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- The administrative agent in a $1.55 billion amended and extended senior unsecured revolving facility for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
- The administrative agent in a $1 billion amended and extended senior unsecured term facility for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
- The direct lenders in credit facilities to finance Five Arrows Managers' (d/b/a Rothschild Credit Management) acquisition of a majority stake in n2y
- The lead arranger and initial purchaser in an upsized $2.75 billion senior secured term and revolving facility for Clarios Global LP
- The lead arrangers in $1.3 billion credit facilities for Goldman Sachs and Koch Industries to finance the acquisition of Flint Group
Evan also counsels pro bono clients on a range of commercial and non-profit issues, including the Innocence Project and advising not-for-profit corporations on governance matters.
Evan received his B.A. and J.D. from University of Michigan, where he was Production Editor for the Michigan Journal of International Law and a fellow in the Geneva International Law Externship Program.