Emilie has been part of the teams advising:
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Marcone Supply (f/k/a Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc.) in the acquisitions of Munch's Supply, Professional Plumbing Group, The Bell Pump Service Company and The Simons Company, Inc.
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Clarience Technologies, LLC in its acquisition of Pressure Systems International, LLC and the assets of Truck System Technologies, Inc.
- TPG Global in its acquisition of preferred stock of Sauce Labs, Inc.
- TPG Tech Adjacencies, as co-lead investor (along with Thoma Bravo), in a $420 million investment in project44, Inc.
- TPG Tech Adjacencies in a $31 million second Series F financing extension in project44, Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Emilie was based in Hong Kong and Australia, where she acted on a variety of transactions in the Asia Pacific region.
Emilie received her GDLP from The College of Law, Australia, and her LL.B. and B.A. from Bond University, Australia.