Dylan has been part of the teams advising:
- The administrative agent and collateral agent in senior secured facilities to finance Permira’s acquisition of Axiom Global, Inc.
- American Securities in first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of CPM Holdings, Inc.
- Avolon Holdings Limited (an affiliate of the HNA Group) in a repricing amendment and extension of its $4.75 billion Term Loan B; a $2.6 billion senior secured term facility to reprice existing indebtedness; and an $850 million senior secured term facility to reprice existing indebtedness.
- Citi, as administrative agent, sole lead arranger and sole bookrunner, in $200 million senior secured revolving facilities for Etsy, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs, as first and second lien administrative agent and a lead arranger, in $2.2 billion first and second lien committed financing to support the $4.2 billion acquisition of Duff & Phelps LLC (n/k/a Kroll, LLC) by an investor consortium led by Stone Point Capital and Further Global.
- JPMorgan Chase, as lead arranger and administrative agent, in a $400 million senior secured revolving facility for Etsy Inc.
- SBM Développement SAS in connection with its U.S. loan facility.
- Searchlight Capital Partners in first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of Integrated Power Services, LLC.
- Sotheby's in its $1.1 billion senior secured revolving facility to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in $325 million senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its merger with Noosa Yoghurt, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International).
- TPG in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisitions of Keter Environmental Services Inc. and DAAT Credit Co., LLC.
Dylan received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Villanova University School of Law, where he was a Managing Editor of the Villanova Law Review. He received his B.A., summa cum laude, from Syracuse University.