Douglas Collins is a Corporate associate in London. He advises, as part of a team, leading private equity funds and major corporates on a wide range of domestic and cross-border acquisitions, disposals and restructurings as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
Douglas was recently seconded to Cobham, a portfolio company of Advent International, where he served as Legal Counsel.
Representative experience as part of a team includes advising:
- Cobham (a portfolio company of Advent International) on the $2.83bn carve-out and sale of its Mission Systems division to Eaton Corporation plc
- Transaction Services Group (a portfolio company of Advent International) on the merger with Clearent (also a portfolio company of Advent International) to form Xplor Technologies
- Aareon (a portfolio company of Advent International) on the acquisition of Arthur Online
- CVC Capital Partners on the acquisition of RiverStone Europe from Fairfax Financial Holdings
- Aleph Capital and Crestview Partners on the simultaneous acquisitions and merger of Framestore and Company 3 / Method