Dave Rossetti is an associate in Weil's Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Dave participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Dave has been part of the teams advising on the following matters:
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice in connection with the merger of its portfolio company Cynosure with Lutronic Corporation
- Cornell Capital, and its portfolio company kdc/one Development Corporation, Inc. (kdc/one) in an investment by KKR, and in kdc/one's acquisition of Aerofil Technology, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs in its $1.04 billion equity investment and subordinated debt financing in World Insurance Associates LLC in a transaction that valued World Insurance at $3.4 billion
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board and its portfolio company APCO Holdings in its acquisition of National Auto Care
- Storytel AB, a publicly traded portfolio company of EQT, in its $135 million acquisition of Audiobooks.com
- TruArc Partners (f/k/a Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisition of Watchtower Security, LLC
- Warburg Pincus in the formation of Eco Material Technologies Inc. and the business combination of Green Cement Inc. and Boral Resources LLC
Dave received his J.D. from the University of Windsor Faculty of Law and his B.A. from the University of Guelph.