Ariel Fliman is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in New York. Mr. Fliman participates in advising clients on insurance matters including structuring management liability programs, negotiating transactional liability policies such as representations and warranties and tax policies, addressing insurance implications arising in the context of restructurings and mergers and acquisitions, and handling the claims process.
Mr. Fliman has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of a 45% stake in Conservice, LLC
- Aquiline Capital Partners in its acquisition of Ontellus
- Black Knight, Inc. in its acquisition of Optimal Blue LLC, in a transaction that implies an Optimal Blue enterprise value of $1.8 billion
- Brook & Whittle Limited (a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisition of Label Impressions, Inc.
- Genstar Capital in its acquisitions of Orion Advisor Solutions (a portfolio company of TA Associates) and Brinker Capital, creating a wealthtech advisory services company
- L’Oréal USA in its acquisition of Thayers Natural Remedies
- Olde Thompson LLC (a portfolio company of Kainos Capital) in its acquisition of Gel Spice Company Inc.
- Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC (a portfolio company of Aterian Investment Partners) in its acquisition of Pilkington Metal Finishing LLC
- Thompson Street Capital Partners in its growth investment in Green Mountain Technology, LLC
Mr. Fliman received his J.D. from Emory University School of Law and his B.A. from Northwestern University.