Anthony Nwokenna is a Banking and Finance associate in Weil’s London office. Anthony has acted for private equity sponsors, financial institutions and direct lenders on a wide range of multi-jurisdictional financings and other complex financing transactions.
Anthony trained at Weil, during which he also spent 6 months on international secondment in New York.
Representative experience as part of a team includes acting for:
- Ares in connection with its financing of Eurazeo’s acquisition of BMS Group
- Bain Capital on the financing of its acquisition of Deltatre
- Bain Capital on its syndicated financing for the acquisition of Inetum
- PAI in connection with its acquisition of HKA
- PAI in connection with its joint venture investment in Nestlé's European frozen pizza business