Annagiulia’s experience encompasses a broad range of industries, including technology and digital markets, financial services, consumer goods, energy, chemicals, and industrial/manufacturing sectors.
Representative experience at Weil and from her previous firms includes advising:
- Microsoft on its $68.7 billion acquisition of Activision Blizzard, Inc.
- Mastercard on its $3.2 billion acquisition of Nets' account-to-account payments business
- Mondelēz on its $2 billion acquisition of Chipita
- CPPIB on its £1.4 billion sale of Liberty Living to Unite Group
- Partners Group on the merger control and FDI aspects of several portfolio acquisitions
- Global consumer goods, financial services and tech clients on a number of antitrust investigations before the EU Commission, UK CMA and Italian competition authority.
Annagiulia is dual qualified in Italy and England and Wales. She is a native Italian speaker and is fluent in English and French.