- Antin Infrastructure Partners, in its senior secured term and revolving facility for Endurance Parent, Inc. to finance the acquisition of Empire Access and North Penn Telephone Co Inc.
- Brookfield Asset Management in its $175 million senior secured revolving facility for Brookfield Infrastructure Debt Fund II LP, Brookfield Infrastructure Debt Fund II-A LP, Brookfield Infrastructure Debt Fund II-B LP, BIP BID II AIV LP, BEP BID II US Polaris Limited, BEP BID II US Samson AIV LP
- Dawn Intermediate LLC, in its $125 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facility for Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- F&G Annuities & Life, Inc., in a $115 million incremental unsecured revolving facility
- F&G Annuities & Life, Inc., in a $550 million unsecured revolving facility
- JPMorgan Chase, as lead arranger and administrative agent, in a $400 million senior secured revolving facility for Etsy Inc.
- OUTFRONT Media, Inc., representing the initial purchasers, in a $450 million senior secured 144A/Reg S senior secured notes offering
Alison received her J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she was the Research Editor on the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law. During law school, she served as Judicial Intern to the Honorable Elizabeth S. Stong of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York. She received her B.A., summa cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania.