Alexis has been part of the teams advising on the following matters:
- A major financial institution, as administrative agent, in a $1 billion senior secured term and revolving facility for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc.
- Advent International and its portfolio company QW Holding Corp. (Quala) in Quala’s merger with Boasso Global, Inc. (a portfolio company of KKR)
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice in the merger of its portfolio company Cynosure with Lutronic Corporation
- Glencore plc, CPP Investment Board and British Columbia Investment Management Corporation, as shareholders, in Viterra Ltd.’s approximately $18 billion business combination with Bunge Ltd.
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management in its investment in Madhive
- Goldman Sachs in the sale of its Personal Financial Management unit to wealth management firm Creative Planning
- Greater Sum Ventures, along with several co-investors, in its acquisition of Utility Associates, Inc.
- HKA Global Inc. in its acquisition of ASQ Consulting Group LLC
- ICG Strategic Equity in its acquisition of an indirect interest in Datavant Group
- IMTT Holdings LLC (a portfolio company of Riverstone Holdings LLC) in its sale of five bulk liquids storage terminals located in Alamogordo, NM, Bremen, GA, Macon, GA, Montgomery, AL and Moundville, AL to JET Infrastructure Holding IA LLC (a portfolio company of Instar Asset Management)
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. in its sale of Wiley University Services to Academic Partnerships (a portfolio company of The Vistria Group) and in its sale of Wiley Edge to Inspirit Capital
- Lee Equity Partners in its sale of Cadent Technology, Inc.
- Mudrick Capital Management in its at least $2.75 billion sale to Altria Group Inc
- PSG in its acquisition of Loopback, LLC
- PSG Equity L.L.C. in its acquisition of Versatile Credit
- Sanofi SA in its acquisition of Provention Bio Inc. for $2.9 billion in cash and its pending approximately $2.2 billion acquisition of Inhibrx, Inc.
- The underwriters in connection with a marketed secondary offering of 18,000,000 shares of Fluence Energy, Inc.’s Class A common stock by Siemens, AES and QIA as selling stockholders
- TPG in its acquisition of Keter Environmental Services
- TruArc Partners in its acquisition of Watchtower Security, LLC
Alexis received her J.D., magna cum laude, from New York Law School, where she served as an Executive Editor of the New York Law School Law Review and worked as a student attorney in the Nonprofit and Small Business Clinic. She received her B.S. from St. John's University.