Dimeji Ademiju is an associate in the Banking & Finance group in the London office of Weil. Dimeji has acted for financial institutions, banks, corporates and sponsors on a wide range of financing transactions, including acquisition and leveraged finance transactions, corporate lending and borrowing, high-yield and cross-border debt restructurings.
Prior to joining Weil, Dimeji trained at a Magic Circle law firm in London, where he also spent 6 months on international secondment in Hong Kong.
Representative experience includes advising:
- Advent International in connection with the acquisition of Vitaldent
- Ardian in connection with the offering of €345 million senior secured notes and super senior revolving credit facility to finance its acquisition of Biofarma
- Bain Capital Credit in connection with Carlyle’s acquisition financing of Live-U
- Bain Capital Credit in connection with Carlyle’s acquisition financing of 1E
- Citi, as lead arranger and administrative agent, in $250 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facilities for Garrett Motion Inc.
- EQT's acquisition of Schuelke
- Financing of Augusta Ventures
- Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, as mandated lead arrangers, on the 1L/2L financing of Bain Capital’s acquisition of DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals
- Goldman Sachs as lead lender in connection with Bridgepoint’s refinancing of Calypso
- GSAM, as lender, in relation to Charterhouse’s refinancing of Casa Optima
- J.P. Morgan and the other initial purchasers in connection with TeamSystem’s €1.15 billion offering of senior secured notes and super senior revolving credit facility
- JPMorgan, as administrative agent, in an amendment that incrementally adds to, and extends, approximately $6.5 billion in senior secured term facilities and a $567 million revolving credit facility for JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS
- KKR and HPS in connection with Francisco Partners’ acquisition of My Heritage
- Lenders in connection with Waterland’s acquisition of Cookware Co
- Montagu’s financing of Wireless Logic
- Morgan Stanley, Danske, DNB, and another major financial institution as mandated lead arrangers, in connection with the senior secured credit facilities to Sector Alarm
- Stirling Square Capital Partners in connection with the €450 million senior secured notes due in 2026 and super senior revolving credit facility
- Doncasters, the aerospace and defence company, in relation to its restructuring
- Key noteholders on the restructuring of Abengoa’s cross-border facilities
- Pillarstone Europe LLP in its cross-border restructuring of Famar