March 01, 2023
Weil has been shortlisted for eight individual and firm honors at the upcoming 2023 Managing Intellectual Property Americas Awards, highlighting the Firm’s leading achievements in intellectual property disputes and transactions.
The following Weil partners are shortlisted for individual awards:
- California – Litigator of the Year: Patent Litigation and Life Sciences practices Co-Head Edward Reines
- New York – Litigator of the Year: Global Litigation Department Co-Chair and Life Sciences practice Co-Head Elizabeth Weiswasser
- Practitioner of the Year (IP Transactions): Technology & IP Transactions practice Co-Head Charan Sandhu
Weil is shortlisted for the following firm awards:
- Copyright Firm of the Year
- Copyright Firm of the Year: Eastern U.S.
- IP Transactions Firm of the Year
- Life Sciences IP Litigation Firm of the Year
- Patent Disputes Firm of the Year: Western U.S.
Managing Intellectual Property will announce the winners at an awards ceremony in New York City on April 27, 2023. The entire shortlist can be viewed here.