April 01, 2022
Weil has been shortlisted for eight awards at the 2022 IFLR Americas Awards, highlighting the Firm’s expertise and roles in “the most legally innovative cross-border transactions that closed in 2021.”
Weil was shortlisted for the following firm awards:
- M&A Team of the Year
- Restructuring Team of the Year
- Structured Finance and Securitization Team of the Year
Weil was also recognized for its work on the following shortlisted transactions:
- M&A Deal of the Year – London Stock Exchange/Refinitiv
- Restructuring of the Year – AMC Entertainment and Odeon
- Restructuring of the Year - Avianca
- Restructuring of the Year – Hertz Global
- Restructuring of the Year – Speedcast International
International Financial Law Review shortlisted the innovative firms and transactions for the annual Americas Awards based on independent research, consisting of submissions and interviews with lawyers across the industry.
The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in New York on May 19. For the complete shortlist, please visit IFLR.