May 04, 2023
Finance partner Reena Gogna has been named to the Women Dealmakers Hall of Fame at the IFLR Europe Awards 2023 on Wednesday, May 3. This award recognizes both Reena’s status as a leading lawyer who has made a significant impact on the corporate finance legal landscape in Europe, as well as her tireless advocacy helping to actively promote women in law.
Weil were also shortlisted for a number of other awards on the night, including:
- U.S. Law Firm of the Year
- Law Firm of the Year in France
- Net-Zero Transition Award
- Loans Team of the Year
- Restructuring Team of the Year
- Securitization Team of the Year
- Loans Deal of the Year
- Restructuring Deal of the Year
- Securitization Deal of the Year
- Project Finance Deal of the Year
- Private Equity Deal of the Year
To see the full list of winners, please visit IFLR.