Reena Gogna is a partner in the London Banking practice. She represents a wide range of financial institutions in connection with general banking and finance matters, including leverage finance, senior debt and high yield financings, debt restructurings and refinancings.
Reena is a recommended lawyer for Acquisition Finance in Legal 500 UK and is listed as a Leading Lawyer for Banking in IFLR1000 UK.
Representative experience includes:
- Ardian’s loan and bridge acquisition financing of Biofarma Group
- Acting for the lenders in connection with Waterland’s acquisition of Cookware Co.
- Acting for lenders in connection with Apax’s acquisition of Alcumus
- Acting for lenders in connection with CVC’s acquisition of Rayner
- Morgan Stanley as lead bank in connection with CVC’s refinancing of Tipico
- Acting for the lenders in connection with Apax’s acquisition of PIB
- Acting for lenders in connection with CVC’s acquisition of Away Resorts
- Tikehau in connection with PIK financing to support Ardian’s acquisition of Dedalus
- Very Group in connection with its senior secured notes and RCF refinancing
- Stirling Square in connection with its loan and bridge acquisition financing of Italian portfolio company Itelyum and offering of SSNs
- Acting for lenders in connection with Hellman & Friedman’s acquisition financing and refinancing of TeamSystem, including fund to fund acquisition financing consisting of SSNs, SUNs and SSRCF
- Credit Suisse and other leading investment banks, as initial purchasers, in connection with the SSNs and SUNs financing of CVC’s acquisition of Domestic & General
- Acting for lenders in connection with Hellman & Friedman’s acquisition financing and refinancing of Securitas Direct, including subsequent loan refinancing and issuance of SSNs and SUNs by Hellman & Friedman portfolio company Verisure
- Morgan Stanley, Danske, DNB, and another major financial institution as mandated lead arrangers, in connection with the senior secured credit facilities to Sector Alarm
- Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, as mandated lead arrangers, on the 1L/2L financing of Bain Capital’s acquisition of DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals
- Acting for lenders in connection with Onex’s acquisition of Kids Foundation
- Goldman Sachs as lead lender in connection with Bridgepoint’s refinancing of Calypso
- CVC’s acquisition of Zabka
- Westinghouse’s Chapter 11 restructuring
- Doncasters Chapter 11 restructuring
Experience whilst at her previous firm includes:
- Mersin International Port on the US$450 million project debt refinancing for the joint venture between Turkey’s Akfen Holding and Singapore’s PSA International, in connection with Turkey’s first infrastructure bond. Named “Middle East & Africa Turkish Deal of the Year” by Project Finance International.
- Hayfin Capital Management, as new money provider, on the restructuring of Auto-Teile-Unger, a German auto repairs and parts provider.
- Uranium One Inc. on its issuance of US$300 million Senior Secured Notes due 2018 and pari passu revolving credit facility.
- Credit Suisse on a €60 million super senior revolving credit facility for Santé Partenaires, an investor and manager of private hospitals in France.
- J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank as senior lenders on the €1.82 billion acquisition of German medical supplies manufacturer BSN Medical by EQT.
- J.P. Morgan and another major financial institution on the US$50 million super senior revolving credit facility as part of Almatis Group’s chapter 11 exit financing.