Reena is ranked as a Leading Individual for Acquisition Finance in Legal 500 UK and a Leading Lawyer for Banking in IFLR1000 UK. She is also named in the IFLR Women Dealmakers Hall of Fame 2023, in IFLR1000 Women Leaders 2021, 2022 and 2023 and recognised as one of the Top Women in Business Law 2020, 2021 and 2022 by Expert Guides.
Representative experience includes:
- Ardian’s loan and bridge acquisition financing of Biofarma Group
- Acting for the lenders in connection with Waterland’s acquisition of Cookware Co.
- Acting for lenders in connection with Apax’s acquisition of Alcumus
- Acting for lenders in connection with CVC’s acquisition of Rayner
- Morgan Stanley as lead bank in connection with CVC’s refinancing of Tipico
- Acting for the lenders in connection with Apax’s acquisition of PIB
- Acting for lenders in connection with CVC’s acquisition of Away Resorts
- Tikehau in connection with PIK financing to support Ardian’s acquisition of Dedalus
- Very Group in connection with its senior secured notes and RCF refinancing
- Stirling Square in connection with its loan and bridge acquisition financing of Italian portfolio company Itelyum and offering of SSNs
- Acting for lenders in connection with Hellman & Friedman’s acquisition financing and refinancing of TeamSystem, including fund to fund acquisition financing consisting of SSNs, SUNs and SSRCF
- Credit Suisse and other leading investment banks, as initial purchasers, in connection with the SSNs and SUNs financing of CVC’s acquisition of Domestic & General
- Acting for lenders in connection with Hellman & Friedman’s acquisition financing and refinancing of Securitas Direct, including subsequent loan refinancing and issuance of SSNs and SUNs by Hellman & Friedman portfolio company Verisure
- Morgan Stanley, Danske, DNB, and another major financial institution as mandated lead arrangers, in connection with the senior secured credit facilities to Sector Alarm
- Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, as mandated lead arrangers, on the 1L/2L financing of Bain Capital’s acquisition of DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals
- Acting for lenders in connection with Onex’s acquisition of Kids Foundation
- Goldman Sachs as lead lender in connection with Bridgepoint’s refinancing of Calypso
- CVC’s acquisition of Zabka
- Westinghouse’s Chapter 11 restructuring
- Doncasters Chapter 11 restructuring
Experience whilst at her previous firm includes:
- Mersin International Port on the US$450 million project debt refinancing for the joint venture between Turkey’s Akfen Holding and Singapore’s PSA International, in connection with Turkey’s first infrastructure bond. Named “Middle East & Africa Turkish Deal of the Year” by Project Finance International.
- Hayfin Capital Management, as new money provider, on the restructuring of Auto-Teile-Unger, a German auto repairs and parts provider.
- Uranium One Inc. on its issuance of US$300 million Senior Secured Notes due 2018 and pari passu revolving credit facility.
- Credit Suisse on a €60 million super senior revolving credit facility for Santé Partenaires, an investor and manager of private hospitals in France.
- J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank as senior lenders on the €1.82 billion acquisition of German medical supplies manufacturer BSN Medical by EQT.
- J.P. Morgan and another major financial institution on the US$50 million super senior revolving credit facility as part of Almatis Group’s chapter 11 exit financing.