Dax has been part of the teams advising:
- BroadStreet Partners, Inc. (a portfolio company of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in a $1.4 billion senior secured term and incremental revolving facility to finance its acquisition of Westland Insurance Group Ltd.
- BroadStreet Partners, Inc. (a portfolio company of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan), a national insurance brokerage, in its $62 million incremental senior secured term and incremental revolving facility
- Citibank, as administrative agent, in a $2.75 billion senior unsecured revolving facility for Becton, Dickinson and Company
- The Kroger Company in committed senior unsecured bridge financing to support its $24.6 billion acquisition of Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- The Kroger Company in a $2.75 billion unsecured revolving facility
- The Kroger Company in a $4.75 billion senior unsecured term facility
Dax received his J.D. from Emory University School of Law, where he served as a Notes and Comments Editor of Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal, and his LL.B. from East China University of Political Science and Law. He is a native Mandarin speaker.