Tomasz Rodzoch is Corporate counsel in London.
Tomasz specialises in private equity and mergers and acquisitions. He has, as part of a team, advised leading private equity funds and major corporates on a wide range of cross-border and domestic acquisitions, disposals, capital markets transactions and restructurings, as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
Tomasz has completed secondments to the legal team of Getty Images and to the corporate practice of our Warsaw office.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board in its sale of Acorn Care & Education, the UK’s largest combined children’s services group
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of The Ambassador Entertainment Group, the world’s leading live-theatre group, from Exponent Private Equity
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of the NACE Group, a leading international provider of K-12 education, from Magnum Capital
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners in the sale of Mander Portman Woodward, a London-based provider of private education, to Kaplan
- Technology Crossover Ventures in its minority investment in Spotify
- DFS Furniture plc in its initial public offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Equiniti Group plc in its initial public offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange
- RPC Group Plc, one of the world's leading suppliers of rigid plastic packaging, in its rights issue and acquisition of Hong Kong headquartered ACE Corporation
- Apollo Global Management on the restructuring and demerger of Stemcor
- Cinven, Blackstone and CPPIB on their multi-billion Euro bid for the assets of Holcim and Lafarge