Spencer has been part of the teams advising:
- Graycliff Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Landmark Structures
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of Microbe Formulas LLC (d/b/a CellCore Biosciences)
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, as an investor in FireBird Energy LLC, in FireBird’s $1.6 billion sale of its assets to Diamondback Energy, Inc.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in its $221.6 million equity investment in Sweetwater Royalties LLC
- PSG in its acquisition of Adeptia Inc.
- PSG and Formstack, LLC in Formstack’s receipt of $425 million in new investments, in a transaction led by Silversmith Capital Partners and PSG
- PSG and NXTsoft LLC in NXTsoft’s sale of NXTsoft Secure Data Solutions LLC, to Cash Flow Management LLC (a portfolio company of OceanSound Partners LP)
- PSG and Meal Ticket Inc. in its acquisition of MarketMan Ltd.
- PSG in its sale of Sovereign Sportsman Holdings, LLC to PayIt, LLC
- Thompson Street Capital Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediaRadar
Spencer joined Weil as a summer associate in 2019 and 2020.
Spencer received his J.D., Order of the Coif, from Vanderbilt University Law School, where he made the Dean’s List, served as Managing Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and was a recipient of the Scholastic Excellence Awards for Torts and Corporations. He received his B.S.B.A., cum laude, from the University of Arkansas, where he made the Chancellor’s list and was an Honors College Fellow and a National Merit Scholar.