Sam de Blecourt is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Sam participates in the representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters.
Sam has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of Conair Corporation and Conair’s acquisition of The Fulham Group LLC; LaserShip, Inc. in its acquisition of OnTrac Logistics, Inc.; and Emerald Performance Materials, LLC in its $300 million sale of CVC Thermoset Specialties
- Blackstone in its $130 million acquisition of a minority stake in PayCargo, LLC (a portfolio company of Insight Partners) and its acquisition of Sustana Group
- Brighton Park Capital, as lead investor, in an investment in Glassbox Ltd.
- Churchill Capital Corp III, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $5.7 billion merger with MultiPlan, Inc. that has an enterprise value based on the transaction of approximately $11 billion
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of Radwell International
- GHK Capital Partners in its acquisition of ITS Logistics, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs in the sale of Restaurant Technologies
- Mudrick Capital Management and its portfolio company Thryv Holdings, Inc. in Thryv’s $200 million acquisition of Sensis Pty Ltd.
- Northleaf Capital, together with Liberty Hall, in the formation of Liberty Hall Capital NL Partners, L.P. and in such fund's single asset acquisition of Accurus Aerospace Corporation
- Oak Hill Capital and its portfolio company EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (EPIC) in the merger of EPIC and JenCap Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group)
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) and TA Associates in the sale of a majority stake in Flexera Software LLC, to Thoma Bravo, with OTPP and TA retaining minority stakes
- Searchlight Capital Partners, together with co-investors, in the acquisition of Integrated Power Services, LLC
- Stripes Group, as sponsor, in the formation of Stripes Continuation Fund I, LP and in such fund's single asset acquisition of Stella & Chewy’s, LLC
- TPG in its acquisition of Keter Environmental Services Inc.
Sam received his J.D. from Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, and his B.A., with honors, from Indiana University.