Pierre-Alexandre Kahn is counsel based in the Paris office. His practice focuses on M&A and private equity transactions, including LBOs and public-to-private transactions, both domestic and cross-border.
Pierre-Alexandre has been part of the teams advising, among others:
- Casino Franprix Leader Price in several domestic M&A transactions
- Terreal in its EUR 1 billion debt restructuring
- The funders and majority shareholders in Tarkett’s IPO
- Ardian in the LBO acquisition of Laboratoires Anios
- TCR Capital funds in several small-cap private equity investments
- Alma Consulting in its debt restructuring
- Carlyle funds in the buy-out and delisting of Homair Vacances S.A.
- Chequers Capital in the LBO acquisition of ISS Espaces Verts
- Telecom group ITAS in the refinancing of its senior debt and the acquisition of OneCast from TF1
- Saint-Gobain Desjonquères in the high-yield refinancing of its financial indebtedness and internal reorganization of its activities (separation into two divisions)
- The shareholders and founders of Ba&sh as part of the buy-out of a 50% stake by LVMH funds
- Chequers Capital in the build-up acquisition of the UK group “The Landscape Group”
- CVC Capital Partners in the LBO acquisition of the Linxens group
- HLD & Associés in the LBO acquisition of the group IP Santé, and in the build-up acquisition of the group Assistances Médicales Spécialisées (AMS), completed in early 2016
Pierre-Alexandre is a member of the Paris Bar and of the New York Bar.