Paul Overmyer is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate Department and a member of the Banking and Finance group. Mr. Overmyer works with private equity sponsors, borrowers, and financial institutions on a variety of bank financing transactions, including acquisition financing, first and second lien credit facilities, asset-based lending, and restructurings.
Mr. Overmyer has played a significant role on Weil teams advising:
- Signet Jewelers Limited (United Kingdom), in its $350 million senior unsecured bridge facility to finance its acquisition of R2Net, Inc. and Segoma Imaging Technologies.
- Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (f/k/a Lender Processing Services Inc., an indirect partially owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and a portfolio company investment of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in an amendment and extension of, and incremental increase in, $1.5 billion senior secured facilities for its subsidiary, Black Knight InfoServ, LLC, to complete the redemption of senior notes issued by Black Knight InfoServ and Black Knight Lending Solutions, Inc.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF), in an amendment to its $800 million revolving facility to extend the maturities of its loans and commitments thereunder.
- Advent International in senior secured facilities primarily to finance its acquisition of QW Holding Corp. (Quala).
- Serta Simmons Bedding LLC and its subsidiaries (a portfolio company of Advent International), in $2.4 billion first and second lien term facilities and an amendment and restatement of their existing $225 million asset-based revolving facility in connection with a dividend recapitalization.
- Snow Phipps Group in senior secured facilities and mezzanine notes to finance its acquisition of Electric Guard Dog, LLC.
- TA Associates in senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Professional Datasolutions, Inc.
- JAB Holding Company, as leader of an investment group, and Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (a portfolio company of JAB Holding Company), in $6.4 billion multicurrency senior secured facilities to finance in part the investment group's $13.9 billion take-private of Keurig Green Mountain, and Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., in a $100 million incremental senior secured term facility.
- Snow Phipps Group in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of Kele, Inc.
- Centerbridge Partners in secured term and asset-based revolving facilities to finance in part its acquisition of KIK Custom Products, Inc. (Canada).
- Black Knight InfoServ, LLC (an indirect partially-owned subsidiary of Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (formerly known as Lender Processing Services Inc.)), in its $1.6 billion secured credit facilities.
- Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, as financial advisors and providers of £1.6 billion bridge facilities to XL Group plc (Ireland), to finance in part its £2.79 billion acquisition of Catlin Group Limited (Bermuda).
- Centerbridge Partners in $380 million secured facilities, comprised of a $300 million term loan and an $80 million asset-based credit facility, for Capmark Financial Group Inc., to finance Capmark's acquisition of Bluestem Brands, Inc.
- Advent International Corporation in $376 million first lien credit facility and CAD$140 million second lien term loan to finance its acquisition of RGL Reservoir Management Inc. (Canada) (formerly RGL Reservoir Operations, Ltd.).
- Signet Group Limited (United Kingdom), the largest specialty retail jeweler in the United States and the United Kingdom, in $800 million credit facilities to finance in part its acquisition of Zale Corporation.
- Connolly Corporation (a portfolio company of Advent International Corporation), a global recovery audit firm, in its $1.15 billion first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of iHealth Technologies, Inc.