Patrick has been part of the teams advising:
- Arcosa, Inc. in its $375 million acquisition of StonePoint Ultimate Holding
- Fieldwood Energy LLC in its $1 billion sale of all deepwater assets and certain shallow water and other assets to QuarterNorth Energy Holding, Inc., in connection with Fieldwood's chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- Inhabit IQ (a portfolio company of Goldman Sachs, Insight Partners, GSV and PSG) in its acquisition of ResMan, LLC
- PSG in its acquisition of Vault Verify LLC and ShootProof, LLC in its acquisition of Collage.com, Inc. and the formation with Collage.com of Foreground
- Real Capital Analytics, Inc. (a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its $950 million sale to MSCI Inc.
Patrick received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, where he served as an Executive Research Editor of the Florida Law Review and a Research Assistant and Coach to the University of Florida Vis Moot Court Team. He received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Southern Methodist University. Patrick served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Terry R. Means in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.