Molly MacDougall is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. MacDougall participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. MacDougall has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of an approximately 50% stake in RxBenefits, Inc. and as lead investor in a $260 million Series C funding round for Thras.io, Inc. (n/k/a Thrasio, Inc.)
- Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of Cross Media, LLC
- Charlesbank Capital Partners, together with Robert Long and Blair Ramey of Sanofi’s North American Consumer Healthcare division, in the formation of Bridges Consumer Healthcare LLC and in Bridges' acquisition of the North American rights to ThermaCare® HeatWraps
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- Montagu Private Equity in its $490 million acquisition of the original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and tissue processing businesses of RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Orva in the sale of a 50% stake to Trilantic Capital Partners
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, LLC
Ms. MacDougall received her J.D. from Boston University School of Law and her A.B. from Bryn Mawr College.