Meggin Bednarczyk is an associate in Weil’s Technology & IP Transactions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Bednarczyk participates in advising Firm clients in a variety of matters relating to the licensing, acquisition, development, sale, use and commercial exploitation of intellectual property and technology.
Ms. Bednarczyk has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Lee Equity Partners and General Atlantic) in its acquisition of certain assets of ONE Lodging Management, Inc.
- Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in their $1.9 billion sale of Ipreo Holdings LLC to IHS Markit Ltd.
- Government Brands Holdings, LLC (an indirect portfolio and platform company of Providence Strategic Growth Capital Partners and Greater Sum Ventures) in its acquisitions of nCourt, LLC, Sturgis Web Services Corporation and Value Payments Systems, LLC.
- Pineapple Payments LLC (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of Payline Data Services LLC.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of KPA Services, LLC.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of BirdDogHR and ExakTime Innovations, Inc.; and in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of Global Software, Inc., and in Global Software’s acquisition of insightsofware.com Inc.
- TPG Growth in its minority investment in SutroVax, Inc.