Ms. Bednarczyk has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- Advent International in its acquisitions of Clearent Corp. and FieldEdge and the simultaneous merger of the two companies.
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Lee Equity Partners and General Atlantic) in its acquisition of certain assets of ONE Lodging Management, Inc.
- American Securities in its $1.37 billion take-private of Foundation Building Materials and in its $850 million acquisition of the Interior Products Business of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in, together with Warburg Pincus, a recapitalization of Consolidated Precision Products Corp.
- Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in their $1.9 billion sale of Ipreo Holdings LLC to IHS Markit Ltd.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of a majority stake in ZO Skin Health, Inc.
- Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc. (a portfolio and platform company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of BoldLeads.com, Inc.
- CoStar Group, Inc. in its $450 million acquisition of STR, Inc.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of TWH Filtration Industries, Inc. including its principal subsidiary Paragon Water Systems Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $8.2 billion exchange of its approximately 82% remaining interest in Elanco Animal Health Incorporated for Lilly common shares held by its shareholders.
- Fiera Infrastructure in its investment in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc.; and in, together with APG Group, the acquisition of the equity interests not already owned by Fiera in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of a significant stake in Zaxby's Operating Company L.P.
- Government Brands Holdings, LLC (an indirect portfolio and platform company of Providence Strategic Growth Capital Partners and Greater Sum Ventures) in its acquisitions of nCourt, LLC, Sturgis Web Services Corporation and Value Payments Systems, LLC.
- Kantar Health, LLC in its $375 million sale by The Kantar Group Limited (a portfolio company of Bain Capital).
- ORIX Capital Partners in the sale by its portfolio company, Hoffman Southwest Corporation, of all of Hoffman's Roto-Rooter franchise operations to Roto-Rooter Services Company.
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of Heritage Food Service Group.
- Pineapple Payments LLC (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of Payline Data Services LLC.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisitions of KPA Services, LLC and TimeClock Plus.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of BirdDogHR and ExakTime Innovations, Inc.; in its investments in DivvyCloud Corporation and Semarchy SAS; and in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity and Accel Partners in their sale of XebiaLabs, Inc.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of Global Software, Inc., and in Global Software’s acquisition of insightsofware.com Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in the sale of THL Credit Advisors LLC to First Eagle Investment Management, LLC.
- TPG Global in its investment in Series D Preferred Stock of Viacyte.
- TPG Growth in its minority investment in SutroVax, Inc.
- TPG Tech Adjacencies, an affiliate of TPG Capital, in its acquisition of a minority stake in ABC Technologies B.V.
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Brookfield Business Partners) in its acquisition of the North American Civil Nuclear Systems and Services Business.
Ms. Bednarczyk has provided pro bono legal services on behalf of numerous clients, including the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the Innocence Project, and has received the Weil Pro Bono Service Award in recognition of her pro bono work.
Ms. Bednarczyk joined Weil as a summer associate in 2016. She graduated from New York Law School, magna cum laude, where she was a John Marshall Harlan Scholar, and served as an Executive Editor of the New York Law School Law Review. Ms. Bednarczyk attended Purchase College, where she received a B.A., cum laude, in History, concentrating in Ancient Near Eastern Studies.