Ms. Bednarczyk has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Lee Equity Partners and General Atlantic) in its acquisition of certain assets of ONE Lodging Management, Inc.
- Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in their $1.9 billion sale of Ipreo Holdings LLC to IHS Markit Ltd.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of TWH Filtration Industries, Inc. including its principal subsidiary Paragon Water Systems Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $7.9 billion exchange of its approximately 82% remaining interest in Elanco Animal Health Incorporated for Lilly common shares held by its shareholders.
- Government Brands Holdings, LLC (an indirect portfolio and platform company of Providence Strategic Growth Capital Partners and Greater Sum Ventures) in its acquisitions of nCourt, LLC, Sturgis Web Services Corporation and Value Payments Systems, LLC.
- Pineapple Payments LLC (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of Payline Data Services LLC.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of KPA Services, LLC.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of BirdDogHR and ExakTime Innovations, Inc.; and in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of Global Software, Inc., and in Global Software’s acquisition of insightsofware.com Inc.
- TPG Growth in its minority investment in SutroVax, Inc.
Ms. Bednarczyk has provided pro bono legal services on behalf of numerous clients, including the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the Innocence Project, and has received the Weil Pro Bono Service Award in recognition of her pro bono work.
Ms. Bednarczyk joined Weil as a summer associate in 2016. She graduated from New York Law School, magna cum laude, where she was a John Marshall Harlan Scholar, and served as an Executive Editor of the New York Law School Law Review. Ms. Bednarczyk attended Purchase College, where she received a B.A., cum laude, in History, concentrating in Ancient Near Eastern Studies.