Martin is a Corporate associate in London. He advises both private equity sponsors and corporates on a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions, including buyouts, private M&A, takeovers, equity issues, management equity programmes, reorganisations and general corporate advisory matters.
Martin’s representative experience, gained as part of a team prior to joining Weil, includes:
- acting for KKR, Blackstone and Apax on a number of sponsor-led M&A transactions;
- acting for a private equity sponsor on its proposed take-private of a London listed business;
- acting on several block trades for various private equity sponsors;
- acting for Groupe Fnac S.A. on its £914m takeover of Darty PLC;
- acting for TUI Travel PLC on its £4.5bn merger with TUI AG; and
- general corporate advisory work for listed and non-listed corporates, and the portfolio companies of private equity sponsors.