He joined the Firm in 2012.
Jean-Baptiste graduated from ESCP Europe Business School in 2010 and received a Master’s degree in Financial Law from Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University in 2011.
Jean-Baptiste is a member of the Paris Bar. His native language is French, and he is fluent in English.
His recent experience includes advising:
- Idex, a portfolio company of Antin Infrastructure Partners, on its €1.7bn refinancing
- CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of Sogelink alongside Keensight Capital
- GreenYellow on the acquisition of the stake held by Engie in their joint-venture Reservoir Sun
- Cobham (a portfolio company of Advent International) on the sale of Cobham Aerospace Communications to Thales
- Advent International on the acquisition of Leetchi and Mangopay
- Planet (a portfolio company of Advent International) on the acquisition of Proximis
- Ardian Infrastructure on the acquisition of stakes in Inwit as part of a consortium
- Voodoo on the €266m investment of Groupe Bruxelles Lambert in Voodoo
- Cobham (a portfolio company of Advent International) on the carve-out and sale of (i) its Slip Rings division to Naxicap and (ii) its Microwave division to FCDE
- Advent International on its investment, through Advent Tech, in Shift Technology
- InfraVia on its investment in Sandaya
- Voodoo and its founders on the investment of Tencent in Voodoo
- CVC Growth Partners on its investment in Ecovadis
- Ardian Infrastructure on the disposal of its stake in Indigo
- Transaction Services Global (a portfolio company of Advent International) on add-on acquisitions of Stadline and Lodecom
- Oaktree on the disposal of Axilone to Citic
- Montagu and Astorg on the acquisition of Sebia from Cinven and subsequent disposal to CDPQ, CVC and Téthys
- Idemia (a portfolio company of Advent International) on the acquisition of Morpho from Safran
- Ardian on the sale of Laboratoires Anios to Ecolab