Jason Vollbracht is a partner in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in Silicon Valley. Jason focuses his practice on federal income taxation, with an emphasis on private equity and M&A, partnerships and other joint ventures and real estate transactions.
- Advent International in its acquisition of a stake in Imperial Dade (a portfolio company of Bain Capital and Audax)
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of Advancing Eyecare
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc. in its acquisition of Munch's Supply
- PSG in its investment in Stylitics Inc.
- SoftBank Vision Fund in its investments in Robotic Research, LLC
- Sumeru Equity Partners in its $300 million acquisition of beqom SA and its investment in iProov Ltd.
- TCV, as investor alongside others, in an investment in Reforge, Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Jason was a Principal at Deloitte Tax. Before that, he was a partner at another international law firm.
Jason received his J.D. from Harvard Law School and his B.A. and B.S.E. from University of Pennsylvania.