Jason Vollbracht is a partner in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in Silicon Valley. Jason focuses his practice on federal income taxation, with an emphasis on private equity and M&A, partnerships and other joint ventures and real estate transactions.
- Advent International in its acquisition of a stake in Imperial Dade (a portfolio company of Bain Capital and Audax)
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of Advancing Eyecare
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc. in its acquisition of Munch's Supply
- PSG in its investment in Stylitics Inc.
- SoftBank Vision Fund in its investments in Robotic Research, LLC
- Sumeru Equity Partners in its $300 million acquisition of beqom SA and its investment in iProov Ltd.
- TCV, as investor alongside others, in an investment in Reforge, Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Jason was a Principal at Deloitte Tax. Before that, he was a partner at another international law firm.
Jason received his J.D. from Harvard Law School and his B.A. and B.S.E. from University of Pennsylvania.
Speaking Engagements, Firm News & Announcements
PLI’s Tax Planning for Domestic & Foreign Partnerships, LLCs, Joint Ventures & Other Strategic Alliances 2022
June 8, 2022 — San Francisco, CA — Weil Tax partner Jason Vollbracht spoke on a panel titled “Advanced Topics in Joint Venture Formations” as part of PLI’s Tax Planning for Domestic & Foreign Partnerships, LLCs, Joint Ventures & Other Strategic Alliances 2022.
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Advised Advent International in its Acquisition of a Significant Stake in Imperial Dade Deal Brief — June 16, 2022
- Weil Advised Cornell Capital in its Acquisition of Advancing Eyecare Deal Brief — June 13, 2022