Jacob has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of Meridian Adhesives Group
- Cedar Fair in its pending $8 billion merger of equals with Six Flags
- First Light Acquisition Group Inc. in its merger with Calidi Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- L’Oréal USA in its acquisition of Skinbetter Science
- Mudrick Capital Management in its at least $2.75 billion sale to Altria Group Inc.
- OMERS in its acquisition of Pueblo Mechanical & Controls from Huron Capital
- Permira in its acquisition of a majority interest in Reorg and Reorg’s acquisition of FinDox, Inc.
- PSG in its acquisitions of Addigy, Loopback and Searchspring
Prior to joining Weil, Jacob was an Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation associate at another international law firm. He previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sean H. Lane of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
Jacob received his LL.M. from Georgetown University Law Center, where he served on The Tax Lawyer, his J.D. from Emory University School of Law and his B.S. from Carnegie Mellon University.