Ms. Willey has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of a majority stake in ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC; its acquisition of Culligan International Company; and its majority investment in First Watch Restaurants, Inc.
- Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc. (a portfolio and platform company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisitions of BackAgent and Propertybase GmbH
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners and Cannae Holdings, LLC) in its $531 million initial public offering and concurrent $100 million private placement of common shares at the IPO price
- Government Brands Holdings, LLC (an indirect portfolio and platform company of Providence Strategic Growth Capital Partners and Greater Sum Ventures) in its acquisition of nCourt, LLC
- Ministry Brands, LLC (a portfolio company of Insight Venture Partners and Genstar Capital Management) in its acquisition of Aptify Corporation
- North Bridge Growth Equity (n/k/a Guidepost Growth Equity) in its significant minority investment in One Source Technology, LLC (d/b/a Asurint)
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of the foodservice parts distribution and field service business assets of 3Wire Group Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its minority investment in EZLinks Golf Holdings, LLC and, together with Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, the sale of Ascend Learning, LLC
- Providence Strategic Growth in its acquisition of Abacus Data Systems, Inc.; its significant investment in Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc.; and in the sale of its majority stake in Property Brands, Inc.
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of Merial for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of Rao's Specialty Foods Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its acquisition of All Systems Holding LLC, and as selling shareholder of CompuCom Systems, Inc., in CompuCom's $1 billion sale to Office Depot, Inc.
- Town & Country Holdings, Inc. (d/b/a Town & Country Living) in its sale to H.I.G. Capital
- Vector Solutions (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners), as parent of RedVector.com, LLC, in RedVector's acquisition of Convergence Training
Ms. Willey received her J.D., magna cum laude, from Boston University School of Law, where she was Editor-in-Chief of the Boston University Law Review, Director of the ABA Negotiation and Client Competition, recipient of the Dr. John Ordonaux Prize, and both an Edward F. Hennessey Scholar and a Paul J. Liacos Distinguished Scholar. She received her B.A., summa cum laude, from Brandeis University, where she was Editor-in-Chief of The Justice, Secretary and Captain of the Brandeis University Mock Trial Association, and a member of Phi Beta Kappa.