Dannii also advises on complex cross-border structuring, VAT, banking and leveraged finance tax matters, private equity and general corporate M&A transactions and reorganisations, management equity/incentives, tax litigation and corporates establishing a taxable UK presence.
Prior to joining Weil, Dannii was an associate at a major international law firm.
Recent experience includes advising:
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund on its cornerstone investment in Hg Saturn 2 LP
- A major Canadian pension plan investor in its minority co-investment into a global “end-of-line” abrasives manufacturer and distributor
- A major Canadian pension plan investor in relation to the provision of a NAV facility for Hg Capital Fund 8
- A major Canadian pension plan investor on an investment into BC Partners XI
- LocalGlobe in relation to its acquisition of a minority stake in TransferWise
- bd-capital on its preliminary fundraise to acquire Symprove Holdings Limited, a manufacturer and distributor of food supplements
- Brookfield Asset Management its initial €1bn+ closing of its first European core-plus real estate fund, Brookfield European Real Estate Partnership (BEREP)
- InfraRed Capital Partners in its £369m sale of a majority stake in their asset management business to Sun Life Financial
- A leading international property development conglomerate in its commitment to new single investor UK investment platform