Christina De Vuono is counsel in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Christina participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Christina has been part of the teams advising:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $600 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to Silver Lake to finance AMC's repurchase of a portion of its stock held by Dalian Wanda Group Co., AMC's majority owner, and to pay a special dividend
- American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Emerald Performance Materials, LLC from Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp. in its acquisition of Organogenesis Inc.
- Breitburn Energy Partners LP in its $775 million sale of certain of its upstream assets to Birch Permian Holdings, Inc. and its $793 million sale of the remainder of its assets to Maverick Natural Resources LLC, via a chapter 11 reorganization
- Campbell Soup Company in its $6.1 billion acquisition of Snyder’s-Lance, Inc.; in its $510 million sale of Bolthouse Farms to Butterfly Equity; and in its sale of Garden Fresh Gourmet
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (f/k/a Silver Run Acquisition Corp., a SPAC) in its $1.7 billion acquisition of a controlling stake in Centennial Resource Production, LLC and its $855 million acquisition of all of the leasehold interests and related upstream assets in Reeves County, Texas from Silverback Exploration, LLC and Silverback Operating, LLC
- Churchill Capital Corp III, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $5.7 billion merger with MultiPlan, Inc. that has an enterprise value based on the transaction of approximately $11 billion
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $960 million acquisition of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and its $410 million sale of veterinary assets to Virbac SA
- Engility Holdings, Inc. in its $2.5 billion all-stock sale to Science Applications International Corp.
- First Data Corporation in its $750 million acquisition via cash tender offer of CardConnect Corp.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Inc. in its acquisition of the global commercial semiconductor technology business of International Business Machines Corporation, including intellectual property, technologists and technologies related to IBM Microelectronics
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. in the $1.4 billion sale to New Residential Investment Corp.
- IMS Health Holdings, Inc. in its $17.6 billion all-stock merger of equals with Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- The KeyW Holding Corporation in its $815 million merger with Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Kinder Morgan in its $76 billion acquisition of all the outstanding equity securities of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, Kinder Morgan Management and El Paso Pipeline Partners
- Legg Mason, Inc. in its $6.5 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its acquisition of Veridicus Holdings, LLC
- Monumental Sports & Entertainment in its acquisition of the Washington Valor, a professional indoor football team that is part of the Arena Football League and is playing at the Verizon Center
- NPC International Inc. in its pending $801 million 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of substantially all of its assets to Flynn Restaurant Group and Wendy’s International LLC
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in the sale of its stake in Cole-Parmer Instrument Company (C-P) to GTCR in connection with a $2.1 billion recapitalization of C-P led by GTCR in which Golden Gate Capital and C-P management retained minority stakes
- Sanofi in its up to $750 million acquisition of Protein Sciences Corporation
- Vivial Media LLC (a portfolio company of Blackstone Credit) and its subsidiary mGage in the $215 million sale of mGage to Kaleyra, Inc.
- Wejo Limited in its pending $1.1 billion business combination with Virtuoso Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Virtuoso Sponsor LLC
- Wyndham Destinations, Inc. in its $166 million sale of Wyndham Vacation Rentals LLC to Vacasa LLC
Christina received her J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School and her B.Com. from McGill University.