Christina De Vuono is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ms. De Vuono participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. De Vuono has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Emerald Performance Materials, LLC from Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (f/k/a Silver Run Acquisition Corp., a SPAC) in its $1.7 billion acquisition of a controlling stake in Centennial Resource Production, LLC and its $855 million acquisition of all of the leasehold interests and related upstream assets in Reeves County, Texas from Silverback Exploration, LLC and Silverback Operating, LLC
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $960 million acquisition of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and its $410 million sale of veterinary assets to Virbac SA
- First Data Corporation in its $750 million acquisition via cash tender offer of CardConnect Corp.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Inc. in its acquisition of the global commercial semiconductor technology business of International Business Machines Corporation, including intellectual property, technologists and technologies related to IBM Microelectronics
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. in the $1.4 billion sale to New Residential Investment Corp.
- IMS Health Holdings, Inc. in its $17.6 billion all-stock merger of equals with Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Kinder Morgan in its $76 billion acquisition of all the outstanding equity securities of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, Kinder Morgan Management and El Paso Pipeline Partners
- Lincoln Holdings LLC (d/b/a Monumental Sports & Entertainment) in its acquisition of the Washington Valor, a professional indoor football team that is part of the Arena Football League and is playing at the Verizon Center
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its acquisition of Veridicus Holdings, LLC
- Sanofi in its up to $750 million acquisition of Protein Sciences Corporation