Christian Tappeiner is a partner in the Corporate department of our Frankfurt office. He specializes in all aspects of corporate law, with particular emphasis on transactional work and M&A including restructuring related M&A. With his comprehensive expertise in advising financial as well as strategic investors, Christian has, over the last years, advised, inter alia, in the following transactions:
- Advised TCV in its investments in German unicorns Mambu and FlixMobility as well as in Spyker.
- Advised Motive Partners in the sale of Avaloq to NEC.
- Advised Terreal Group in its acquisition of Creaton.
- Advised Inven Capital in its investment in Forto GmbH.
- Advised 3i/Evernex in the acquisition of Technogroup.
- Advised Panasonic Aviation Corporation on the sale of its stake in idair GmbH to Lufthansa Technik AG.
- Advised Elevion GmbH in the acquisition of Hermos Group from Herrmannsdörfer family.
- Advised Culligan Wassertechnik GmbH on the acquisition of Triple A Aqua Service Holding GmbH from Peter Greiner Beteiligungs GmbH and Viva Aqua Service Spain, S.A.
- Advised CEZ group on its joint ventures with GP Joule and BayWa Green Energy regarding development of on-shore wind farms in Germany.
- Advised Media Broadcast Satellite in the acquisition of TTCom group from Value Quest.
- Advised CEZ Group on the acquisition of Kofler Energies group from Kofler Energies AG and others.
- Advised CEZ group on the acquisition of various wind farms.
- Advised CEZ Group in its acquisition of Elevion Group from DPE Deutsche Private Equity.
- Advised DIC on the consortium with KKR to establish GEG group.
- Advised Change Capital Partners on the sale of Hallhuber to Gerry Weber.
- Advised the insolvency receiver on the sale of iconic German race track Nürburgring to an investor.
- Advised Charterhouse Capital Partners in its acquisition of Armacell Group from Investcorp SA.
Christian attended the Universities of Bonn and Frankfurt am Main (first state exam 1994, Doctorate Degree (Dr. jur.) 1997, second state exam (Law Degree) 1998). He was admitted to practice in Germany in 1999. Christian is fluent in German and English.