As part of a team, Bessie has represented a number of financial institutions and investment managers on various domestic and cross-border transactions. Bessie has also undertaken a secondment to Weil’s New York office.
Representative experience includes advising:
- M&G on its investment in a private residential mortgage transaction.
- A major financial institution on private and public securitisations of point of sale receivables and bridging mortgage loans.
- A portfolio company of a global investment firm on private and public securitisations of equipment lease receivables.
- Bank of America as senior lender/arranger on a warehouse facility and European CLO transaction.
- BlackRock as collateral manager on numerous European CLO transactions.