- A major financial information company in connection with an SEC investigation into certain volatility-related complex exchange-traded products.
- American Securities in appraisal litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery relating to American Securities' acquisition of Air Methods Corporation.
- General Electric in connection with a variety of corporate governance and related matters.
- Signet Jewelers in a consolidated securities fraud class action in the Southern District of New York concerning alleged sexual harassment allegations that were raised in an employment arbitration, and purportedly lax credit standards.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance in a securities class action in Pennsylvania federal court relating to statements the company made about a proposed merger with Rite Aid.
Ben has devoted considerable time to pro bono matters where he has represented clients in both state and federal court.
Ben received his J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2018, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. He received his B.A. from Wesleyan University.