Barbara Jagersberger is a partner in the Corporate Department of the Munich office. Her practice concentrates on mergers & acquisitions, private equity, restructuring and corporate law with a particular focus on cross-border M&A and private equity transactions. She has extensive experience in a variety of sectors including automotive, manufacturing, technology, healthcare and e-commerce.
Barbara Jagersberger has been recognized as highly regarded practitioner in IFLR1000 and recommended lawyer for M&A in Legal 500.
Recent representations include, among others, advising:
- Centerbridge Partners in the €1 billion acquisition of Senvion group, one of the leading international manufacturers of on- and offshore wind turbines, as well as the listing of Senvion on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Centerbridge Partners in the sale of A.T.U group to French Mobivia Groupe SA
- Elementis Global LLC in its acquisitions of SummitReheis from One Rock Capital Partners LLC and Mitsubishi Corp.
- Advent International and Bain Capital Private Equity in the acquisition of Concardis GmbH, a leading payment service provider from a group of German banks
- Boston Logic Inc., a portfolio company of Providence Equity, in the acquisition of Propertybase GmbH, a Munich-based software-as-a-service provider of CRM and marketing solutions for the real estate sector
- Shareholder of SCHWIND eye-tech solutions, one of the world's leading specialists in laser systems which treat refractive errors and corneal diseases, in the sale of a majority stake to Ardian
- mobile.de, a subsidiary of eBay, in the acquisition of Motor-Talk GmbH, Europe's largest online platform concerning motor vehicles, from Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Global Founders Capital as well as the founder and management of Motor-Talk GmbH
- Shareholders of Tipico, an international provider of sports betting, in the sale of a 60% stake to CVC Capital Partners
- General Atlantic on its exit from Axel Springer Digital Classifieds GmbH, a strategic partnership with Axel Springer SE, in which the online classified ads business of Axel Springer is bundled
- C&A Group in negotiations with the insolvency administrator for the sale of insolvent NETRADA group, a provider of e-commerce solutions for the fashion and lifestyle industry, as well as on the future contractual relationship between C&A and arvato AG as new owner of NETRADA Group
- TPG Capital, L.P. and DLJ Merchant Banking Funds in their €3.06 billion sale of an 87.5% stake in Grohe group, a Germany-based manufacturer of premium brand sanitary fittings, to LIXIL Group Corporation
- Charterhouse Capital Partners in the acquisition of Germany based Armacell group, a manufacturer of engineered foams and the world leader in the market for flexible technical insulation materials, from Investcorp SA
- Summit Partners in the acquisition of a majority stake in Frankfurt-based 360 Treasury Systems AG, a leading independent global provider of a multi-bank, multi-asset trading platform
- Bregal Capital LLP in its acquisition of Novem group, a Germany-based globally active manufacturer of high-quality decorative components and functional elements for vehicle interiors
Barbara Jagersberger studied law at the Universities of Regensburg, Lausanne (Switzerland) and Oxford (UK). She was admitted to practice in Germany in 2004.
Barbara Jagersberger is fluent in German and English.