Ace has been part of the teams advising on, among others, the following matters:
- Chevron U.S.A. Inc. in its joint venture with Mercuria Energy Trading Inc. to acquire and operate American Natural Gas LLC
- EQT Partners Inc. in its take-private acquisition of BTRS Holdings Inc. (Billtrust), in a transaction that valued Billtrust at $1.7 billion
- EQT Partners in its strategic investment in United Talent Agency
- Glencore, CPP Investments and BC, as shareholders, in Viterra Ltd.’s approximately $18 billion business combination with Bunge Ltd.
- Goldman Sachs in the sale of its Personal Financial Management unit to wealth management firm Creative Planning
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. in its approximately $200 million sale of Wiley University Services to Academic Partnerships (a portfolio company of Vistria Group)
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- The Kroger Company, along with The Albertsons Companies, Inc., in the approximately $1.9 billion sale of 413 stores, as well as select banners, distribution centers, offices and private label brands, to C&S Wholesale Grocers, LLC in connection with Kroger’s proposed merger with Albertsons Companies Inc.
- MGM Resorts International in its $1.075 billion sale of the operations of The Mirage Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip to Hard Rock International
- NEOGEN Corporation in its $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M, in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that implied an enterprise value of the combined company of $9.3 billion
- Portillo’s, Inc. (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its $466 million initial public offering
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. in its sale to Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc.
- RTI Surgical, Inc. (a portfolio company of Montagu Private Equity) in its acquisition of Cook Biotech Incorporated and Cook Biotech Europe ApS from Cook Group Incorporated
- Traliant Operating, LLC (a portfolio company of PSG) in its acquisition of Kantola Training Solutions
- Sanofi in its approximately $2.2 billion pending acquisition of Inhibrx, Inc.
- SiriusXM in its acquisitions of Cloud Cover Music and Team Coco
Ace received his LL.M. in Taxation from New York University, his J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law and his B.A. from Concordia University (Montreal).