Andrene Loiten is an associate in Weil's Capital Markets practice and is based in New York. Andrene participates in advising issuers, underwriters and private equity sponsors in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions. She has been involved in investment grade and high-yield debt offerings as well as primary and secondary equity offerings.
Andrene has been part of the teams advising:
- CIBC Capital Markets, MUFG, RBC Capital Markets and TD Securities, as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters, in a $1.3 billion investment grade bond offering by The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Citigroup and the other initial purchasers, in a $750 million offering of 5.250% senior notes by S&P Global Inc.
- Citi, Truist, Wells Fargo and another financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in a $2.1 billion offering of senior notes by The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Diversified Healthcare Trust in a $941 million offering of zero coupon senior secured notes due 2026
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its $1 billion offering of senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes
- OUTFRONT Media, Inc., representing the initial purchasers, in a $450 million senior secured 144A/Reg S senior secured notes offering
- Sunlight Financial Holdings Inc. in its $100 million senior secured term loan facility for Sunlight Financial LLC
- TE Connectivity Ltd. in a $500 million offering of senior unsecured notes by Tyco Electronics Group S.A.
- Wex Inc. in its repurchase of $310 million in principal amount of its convertible senior notes from WP Bronco Holdings, LLC
Andrene received her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and her B.A. from University of Central Florida.