Amy regularly counsels publicly traded and privately held companies, as well as their boards of directors and compensation committees, on matters involving employee benefits and executive compensation. She is instrumental in the Firm’s corporate practice, providing employee benefits and executive compensation advice for private equity transactions, strategic mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, reorganizations, financing transactions and ongoing company operations. In addition, she has extensive experience in negotiation, design and implementation of executive employment and separation arrangements, equity and cash incentive plans, deferred compensation plans and other compensation arrangements and employee benefit plans.
Amy was named a 2020 Benefits “MVP” by Law360. She is consistently recognized as a leading lawyer for Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New York by Chambers USA, where clients describe her as “really smart, really sophisticated and commercial.” She is also recognized as a “Next Generation Partner” for Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation by Legal 500 US. Amy is named among Lawdragon’s “500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers” list and is recognized as a “Bankruptcy Tax Specialist” by Turnarounds & Workouts magazine. She was named a “Rising Star” at Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Americas Women in Business Law Awards in 2014.
Awards and Recognition, Firm News & Announcements
Awards and Recognition
- Amy Rubin Named a 2020 MVP: Benefits Award Brief — Law360
- Amy Rubin Named a “Leading” Lawyer for Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New York Award Brief — Chambers USA
- Amy Rubin Named a “Bankruptcy Tax Specialist” Award Brief — Turnarounds & Workouts
- Amy Rubin Named Among the “500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers” Award Brief — Lawdragon
- Amy Rubin Named a "Next Generation Partner" for Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Award Brief — Legal 500 US
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Guides WellSpring Consumer Healthcare in Acquisition of Bayer AG Skin Care Brands Deal Brief — April 04, 2023
- Weil Advises Apollo Infrastructure and Parallel Infrastructure in Parallel’s Sale to Harmoni Towers Deal Brief — August 30, 2022
- Seven Weil Partners Named Top U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers by Lawdragon in 2022 Firm Announcement — August 17, 2022