Abgail Kalonga is an associate in Weil’s London office, specialising in cross-border acquisition and leveraged finance for private equity sponsors, corporates, funds and financial institutions.
Representative experience includes acting for:
- Advent International on the financing of various acquisitions as well as refinancings, recapitalisations and bids including the take privates of Cobham plc and Laird PLC; carve out acquisition of GE’s Distributed Power business (Innio)
- Bain Capital on the financing of its acquisition of the Kantar business from WPP plc
- Permira on the financing of its acquisition of Hana Group
- Lead arrangers on the refinancing of the Verisure Group
- Lead arrangers on the refinancing of the Sector Alarm Group
- Lead arrangers on the refinancing of the Thunderhead Group