April 04, 2023
Weil has been shortlisted for twelve award categories at the 2023 IFLR Europe Awards including U.S. Law Firm of the Year Award, Law Firm of the Year in France and Reena Gogna has been shortlisted for the IFLR Women Dealmakers Hall of Fame.
In addition, Weil has been shortlisted for:
- Net-Zero Transition Award
- Loans Team of the Year
- Restructuring Team of the Year
- Securitization Team of the Year
- Loans Deal of the Year
- Restructuring Deal of the Year
- Securitization Deal of the Year
- Project Finance Deal of the Year
- Private Equity Deal of the Year
International Financial Law Review based the shortlist for the annual Europe Awards on independent research, using a range of sources, including interviews with private practice lawyers, in-house counsel and corporate finance professionals.
The winners will be announced on May 3. To view the complete shortlist, please visit IFLR.