January 26, 2023
Weil has been shortlisted for numerous honors at the upcoming 2023 Benchmark Litigation U.S. Awards, highlighting the Firm’s broad litigation strengths, trial expertise and leadership in high-stakes disputes.
Weil is shortlisted for the following categories:
- Bankruptcy Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
- Product Liability Firm of the Year
- Trial Firm of the Year
The following Weil partners are shortlisted for individual awards:
- Appellate Litigator of the Year – Appeals and Strategic Counseling Co-Head Mark Perry
- Intellectual Property Litigator of the Year – Patent Litigation and Life Sciences Practices Co-Head Edward Reines
- Intellectual Property Litigator of the Year – Global Litigation Department Co-Chair Elizabeth Weiswasser
- Securities Litigator of the Year – Global Litigation Department Co-Chair Jonathan D. Polkes
- White Collar Crime/Investigations Litigator of the Year – Global Litigation Department Co-Chair Jonathan D. Polkes
Benchmark Litigation will announce the winners at an awards ceremony in New York City on March 15.