June 03, 2022
Weil continues to earn high recognition in Chambers USA. In the 2022 guide, Weil was ranked as a leading law firm in 57 categories. In addition, Weil lawyers received a total of 130 recommendations.
Weil was ranked in the following practice area categories:
- Nationwide: Advertising: Litigation, Antitrust, Antitrust: Cartel, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring: The Elite, Capital Markets: Equity: Issuer Counsel, Capital Markets: High-Yield Debt, Capital Markets: Securitisation: ABS, Corporate Crime & Investigations: Highly Regarded, Corporate/M&A: The Elite, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional), Environment: Mainly Transactional, Intellectual Property, Life Sciences, Private Equity: Buyouts: High-end Capability, Private Equity: Fund Formation, Product Liability & Mass Torts: Highly Regarded, Product Liability: Consumer Class Actions, Real Estate, Securities: Litigation, Securities: Regulation Advisory, SPACs, Sports Law, Tax: Corporate & Finance, Technology;
- California: Corporate/M&A: Private Equity: The Elite, Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation, Life Sciences, Technology: Transactions;
- California: San Francisco, Silicon Valley & Surrounds: Corporate/M&A: The Elite;
- District of Columbia: Antitrust, Environment: Mainly Transactional, Tax;
- Florida: Litigation: General Commercial: The Elite;
- Massachusetts: Corporate/M&A, Private Equity: Buyouts;
- New York: Antitrust, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring: The Elite, Corporate/M&A: The Elite, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets, Labor & Employment: The Elite, Litigation: General Commercial: The Elite, Litigation: Securities, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations: The Elite, Media & Entertainment: Corporate, Media & Entertainment: Litigation, Private Equity: Buyouts, Real Estate: Mainly Corporate & Finance, Tax, Technology;
- Texas: Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate M&A: The Elite, Intellectual Property.
To view further details on Weil’s success, please visit Chambers & Partners.