Tour de Weil
We are delighted to invite Weil alumni to join us for Tour de Weil 2019! Whether you’d like to use the event as a HIIT class, or simply take part and contribute towards your former colleagues’ efforts, we’d be thrilled if you’d like to get involved.
Over 48 hours, colleagues in Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Munich, Paris, Silicon Valley and Washington D.C. will be taking part in this annual charity cycling competition which involves each office having two stationary exercise bikes.
Tour de Weil is a charity cycling competition across three continents:
- each office has two stationary exercise bikes from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- colleagues are encouraged to take it in turns to cycle for 15 minutes at a time
- colleagues can cycle as many times as they want
- there is a two minute gap in-between each session
- after each person has cycled, their distance (km) will be logged on to a specially designed page on the Weil Portal
If you would like to sign up, please click on the relevant link below and provide your name, contact information, and a 30 minute slot that you are available:
- Thursday, October 24th – Silicon Valley
- Thursday, October 24th – Washington DC
- Friday, October 25th – Frankfurt
- Friday, October 25th – Hong Kong
- Friday, October 25th – London
- Friday, October 25th – Munich
- Friday, October 25th – Paris
There will be a number of prizes including:
- Office which has completed the furthest collective distance
- Office with the fastest average rider (total distance/no. of 15 minute sessions completed)
- Fastest female
- Fastest male
- Best picture (i.e., attire, funny moment)