Jenny has acted for private equity sponsors, large corporate borrowers, financial institutions and direct lenders on a wide range of multi-jurisdictional financings across the capital structure.
Prior to joining Weil, Jenny was a member of the Banking & Finance team at a leading international firm in London and Sydney, and has also spent time on secondment at CVC Credit in London. Jenny is also a qualified Chartered Accountant of Australia and New Zealand.
Representative experience includes acting for:
- Bain Capital on the financing for its acquisition of Deltatre
- Montagu on the financing for its acquisitions of Maritime Intelligence and EPFR, and the financing arrangements in respect of its portfolio companies
- Permira on the financing of its acquisition of Acuity and the financing arrangements for Hana Group and Safti
- Advent International on the financing for various bids and in respect of its portfolio companies
- Sun European Partners on the financing for its acquisition of K3 Capital Group
- OMERS on the financing for its acquisition of Bionic
- SumUp Group in respect of its financing arrangements