Tristan is a Corporate associate in London. He advises, as part of a team, leading private equity funds and major corporates on a wide range of domestic and cross-border acquisitions, disposals and restructurings as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
Prior to joining Weil, Tristan was an associate at a UK-headquartered international firm in London.
Representative experience from previous firms includes:
- Euroclear, a global provider of financial market infrastructure, on its majority acquisition of Goji Holdings Limited, a London-based provider of investor platform technology and services to private markets
- Viridor, a UK waste services provider, on its internal reorganisation and sale of its waste collections business to Biffa plc, a leading UK waste management provider
- Zuora, a provider of cloud-based subscription management platforms, on its acquisition of Zephr Inc. Limited, a leading subscription experience platform used by global digital publishing and media companies
- Schroders plc, a leading investment manager, on its initial 75% acquisition of Greencoat Capital, a specialist investment manager focussing on renewable energy infrastructure investing
- Canada Life, a leading provider of reinsurance solutions, on its longevity swap with Phoenix Life Limited, a long-term savings and retirement business