Ting Liu is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ting participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ting has been part of the teams advising:
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation in its $550 million 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of substantially all of its assets and its equity interests in certain of its subsidiaries and certain joint ventures to an affiliate of KPS Capital Partners
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion take-public merger with Lucid Motors
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Trasimene Capital Management, LLC and led by William P. Foley II, in a $9 billion business combination with Paysafe Limited
- NPC International Inc. in its $801 million 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of substantially all of its assets to Flynn Restaurant Group and Wendy’s International LLC
- Quest Diagnostics Inc. in its acquisition of Blueprint Genetics Oy
Ting received her J.D. from Duke University School of Law where she was a member of the Duke Law & Technology Review and her B.A. (Economics, Public Health) from Johns Hopkins University. While she was at Duke Law, she also received her M.A. in Bioethics and Science Policy.
Ting is a native Mandarin speaker and has worked in Shanghai, China.